30.12.05

What the fuck. So it has finally come to this huh. Zero contact whatsoever. So 8 yrs of friendship is done just like that. All the way back to primary 4. But gone in half a year. Not that i am trying. But all the doors are shut closed or claimed "spoilt". You dont just keep quiet or not answer any forms of communication just like that and expect people to see things your way and just leave the friendship. Sorry. I cant take it standing up. Not after so long. I dont wish to point fingers at who's fault is it. Frankly, I believe its personal choice. But dont we all feel cheated to be casted away just like that?


Whats going wrong that even the entire family is gone from all your means of contact? If we are that distasteful or unbearable then at least tell us or inform of your departure? Doing it quietly is just plain gutless. Or "non-confrontational" as some wld call it.


Bullshit. I call it "running away" and not giving us and me a explanation. You owe me. And I will be waiting.


All i want for New Years is my friend back.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

you'll need a miracle for that to happen. heh.
-celine.

Anonymous said...

you'll need a miracle for that to happen. heh.
-celine.