28.12.05

ok. I am happy. Really! Jus plain happy. I am even smiling now! *grinz*


I apologize for the misinformation and typo for the previous entry: Man. Its fast coming 4th mths.


Actual and truthful facts are edited to show: Man. Its fast coming 5 mths. Sorry for any inconnvinience caused.


Another meeting with main family this time. Dinner in fact at Crystal Jade ytd. I nearly exploded due to the sheer volume of food and with the persisting line of "eat more. eat more." But nevertheless. I never back down from a challange that i know i can fully win. Nuff` said. Felt like a total noob. Her dad was like out-MICROING me with all his technical jargons. I had to like come up with my best deceptions such as fake buildings and mass technical rushes to keep my lifeline open. I kinda survived. With one tunnel left. Next time i will try console-style. Winning-11 him to death! :P


I watched NARNIAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA. It was pretty good for a kids movie! And for me! Even certain shots, though at times weird feeling or questionable, were done up really nicely! Its nice to see how real-life green screen animations getting along pretty well improved. But yes. There is always more work that cld be tweaked. Narnia reminded me of Warcraft and Heros of might and magic blended together! Nice. But no blood. Damn the PG rating.


Till then. 4 days to new years. And yet another madcap adventure. This time. Her aunt's place. Pray for me!

No comments: