16.10.05

so sick so sick of being tired
and oh so tired of being sick
-taking back sunday


taking back sunday has beautiful lyrics. if you're not an emo fan, or basically, not a fan of theirs, just download their songs to listen to their lyrics. it's good enough. she says live up to your first impression, my best side was your worst invention. kay, enough of the free publicity.
what's with you. why can't you listen to your friend's opinions sometimes. don't act as if the whole world has to conform to your ideas and thinking baby. I don't hate you for that, but it'd be good if you realized and changed. it'd be better. life's getting pretty meaningless. everything im working hard for is without a meaning. i gave up on the song writing, gave up on the physics, gave up on the communication breakdown between you and me, gave up on eating my dinner before 730pm and eating my multi-vits in the day. life isnt perfect but it's about working towards perfection, and sometimes that process can get pretty damn tiring.
thanks atee for helping me check on my phone today. don't think you'll read this, but it was nice to know today morning that you actually went to help me check, when even worse still, i was late. i realized people are going to hate me for polluting alvin's blog with rubbish. haha, i'll like delete it when i get down to getting my own blog. it'll probably be the last entry here by me anyway since im pretty much stuck with studying for my O lvels from next week onwards. shall go read the teens issue that anderson jc gave in the goodie bag today. byebye!

No comments: