18.10.05

alvin foong don't u dare delete that entry. u have every right to say what you want to say and i didn't get offended at all if that's what you're worried about. and remember I said i blogged yesterday and it got deleted, i'll try and summarise it in this entry and not deprive you of what I wanted to tell you,but couldn't tell u in the face today.
anyway, i wanted to say that my family isn't that dysfunctional. i've got loving parents and a pesky little brother any elder sibling would have (and i wonder whether you should consider that a privilege sometimes to not be the only child of the family) and you know, for instance, instead of chicken essence on the table, my mother would leave a small post it in my wallet with "study hard babe!", or an sms with "Pay attention in class!" when I sms her about something. My mother cares, she just does it differently from your mum. =) my dad on the other hand, is more reserved when it comes to showing affection. he chooses to show it through material goods, such as getting a 600 dollar gadget for my brother on his birthday or a pair of 250 dollar heelys for my brother which he only made use for 2-3 mths. He spends extravagantly on us, despite our not-so-colourful financial status, and yet doesn't complain when we do not make full use of what he buys. He pampers us too much sometimes. He's not good with expressing his feelings in words, and I respect him for that. (: my brother, can be both sweet at times and a real monster on other times. grr, sometimes you'll feel like hugging him so tight and ruffling his hair, while other times you feel like throwing him into the bishan longkang. im serious. but at the end of the day, it's only human that you look past the bad times and remember the good times. i still love my family nonetheless, but they're not as perfect as others. haha, just make do with what I have I guess.
that's why I like going to your house and visiting your family, I get to feel some kinda warmth, from your mum, your dad, your sis. they show that they care! which is really sweet. and yah, everyone's so nice in your family! hahaha. yup. k, move on to another subject.
if that's the case, i shan't lend u my books anymore! thou shalt ne'er read sad books no more! but im glad u liked it, now I just need to get down to reading angels and demons, which i refuse to because I stopped somewhere in the middle of the beginning, then I won't know whether to start from the beginning or from where I left off. ah. GAH. phwoar! grr. nevermind. i miss guava. phwoar. need guava.
it's day 25 and counting. I need to see red. lol.
my hair's a living bush. black bush, that is. which grows by leaps and bounds daily. HELP ME. lol. im being spastic. i swear it's the studying. gah.

No comments: