3.7.04

mmm....SDN ORIENTATION 2004 is officially over!!!!! it was soooo much fun!
all tt planning finally was finally realised and done out! felt soo appreciated and accomplished..and one more thing..my grp won the best CHEER!!! WHOOO...GRP 12 ROCKS!!!!!!!!! haha...comparing tt they were extremely quiet on the first dae??
i shouted and cajoled and buddied and threatened and never gave up and shouted EVEN more till voice was left with nuthing....but it was worth it in the end.....:D

took a cab home on fri nite with my fren...and the taxi driver was telling me abt my life...yes...with jus one glance at my actual face and the rest looking at me from the rear mirror....Amazing stuff reallie! told me tt i was patient..o_0, cld be bullied reallie badly and i wldnt get angry at all..told me tt my IQ was high and i shld be in a science course doing scientific research! i was like 0_0??? hax...mabbie its true i dunno...then he told me 2 things tt made me believe him...he touched tt i had a problem with one of my parents (which is true...mum..though he guessed "dad") and i suffer from "cold" illness...which is also true.....wonderful stuff man...jus looking at my face.....

it seems tt the offcial term "relationship" has just been erased outta my life....though relations with her are still as strong and vice-versa...constant "branding" is sumthing tt she doesnt like.....hw do i feel?? a tinge of sadness yet kinda happy for her...being the social butterfly tt she is...never resting on one flower.....i loved u...i still do..........

No comments: