25.7.04

mm...a day spent at PS...actually bout 8 hrs? hah...to conclude: 2 whopper meals, 1 "i-robot" movie (nt bad movie actually..go catch it guys! pretty cool..will smith aint tt bad after all..) ten bucks of borrowed cash on arcade.....haha..a "guy" day out...concentrated entertainment, loads and lots of bullshit and mindless toking and loads of money burned....dun noe abt u gals though...haha...

i need to talk..the cloud tt has shrouded my sight and judgement has been needling me for some time...i need a light to show me the way..."piaa piaa headlights guys? lol" wandering lost chap i am...just walking down the path tt my feelings lead me too...when the first gun just fired...all tt rational thinking and gung-ho bullshit just went out of the window..many a times help ppl i had...maybe its time for the other way round? i wish this nt be a misery for happier times had been shared in the past....but to indulge in self-happiness where ethics are in questions...raises an eyebrow doesnt it? 0_o

to love is to hate...so which is correct? for both are inter-linked and involve strong emotions and feelings....which just leaves the nut confused and lost...
irritating isnt it? at times i wonder why i think so much...then it all comes rushing to my head like a "swoosh" of a rocket (lol melodramatic) or maybe just like a blink of an eye...i do think in images...yes ppl...pictures and images like a photo album float frequently in my head...hmm..maybe tts y i can only remember faces...lol..and to think i hav such a small head...haha...

well..i like to thank the ppl tt helped me up on my own 2 feet with no less amt of dust on me ready to be dusted off...

first of..thnks so much my lil sis! ya been a great listener with advice being thrown at me to boot...(at times literally..haha)...nv knew u cld be this great lady underneath tt quirkyness in u...u sure are unique with all tt crazy childhood and mad thoughts.... dunch noe wat i wld do if u werent around to defuse the situation..or maybe its becos ya just like me..we shld all go be police mediators...lolx

secondly..the chaps and babes of ohana...u guys just dunt noe hw to stop showing concern nw cldnt u?? haha...its ppl like u guys tt i will always hav a safety net to fall on, a human arm bridge when i fall backwards from a table..hax...i dunch noe where i stand within this family..but i know one thing's right...tt i belong in the family...tts gd enough..;)

thirdly..well..there isnt realie anibody in mind lar...so yea..i wld just credit it to ani other ppl tt helped me in a way or another....

so yea..here i come to the end of my prize acceptence speech...thnkew all for listening and wld u pls exit the premises cos...cos...well its over isnt it???

No comments: