12.7.04

its the 2nd week of sch...so far so gd i must say..though glimspes of assignments are just beyond the horizon....bummer~ there goes my hol mood....
its been a week since its over...conflicting issues i am facing inside...part of me is still close..but the other part keeps questioning my actions...(me thinking: "since its over..wat for?") but being me..(cld nv hurt anione)
well..as ppl tell me.."i am still young"...haha..then y does a small ache appear from time to time?? y do i cry out silently inside? why does a part of me feel so empty inside...like the spark just went fizzz.....*shrugs*
part of life? try unforseen circumstances and choices.....situations tt i cant even control regardless of how much pleads and persuasion tt i pour out...it was as if the die was cast and all was needed was a loudhailer...3/4 of me wanted to fight...fight like i nv did before...to keep hacking and slashing till i reach my goal...my goal of reunification....but a small but never-leaving feeling always tell me tt its senseless...even if i wanted so much to fight..the other party wld nt like it....

Y isit tt i am always thinking abt the other DAMNM ppl!!! fuck fuck fuck!


The absence of love is the most abject pain.
-Herr Lipp

No comments: