16.11.05

Its weird to go through phases. Like how you are doing fine all along and "ka pap!". You run off in another direction with absolutely no clue on where ya going. And just as you finally realised the meaning of it. You tell yourself its wrong and u go back to the old way!

Ok. Forgive me. That made absolutely no sense at all. lol. Maybe tts wat hibernating at home does to one's grey gooey pie. I am so not in "sch mode" yet. so NOT. Tts bad. Maybe its because i havent really start classes. Tml wld be the heavy day. Ending at 5. I need a slap. Or maybe a kick from Eric Khoo wld get me in the right direction. Now where did i put the "I am smart, SO are you!" book.

Ah. Before i forget. there is a new addition to my room. Its green. Rather big and soft. And it has brocolli patterns all around it. Go figure.

Three mths were real.
Almost surreal.
As colourful as teal.
And yet, it was perfect as heal.
Just as i am moving forward with zeal.
I realised how much more i have to peal.

No comments: