6.7.05

Well met the malay dudes 2 nights back. After having dinner and taking photographs for the Ecity compeition, i headed back with Erwan being him staying at braddell and me at toa payoh. We had a 1hr half+ talk? Not that we are gaying or anything. lol.
But somehow i have the feeling that i will be attending this dude's wedding and through him the other malay dudes. Maybe its because we see things on the same lvl and angles. Its nice to know i have a good friend in poly. Most i know are aquiantances and are still am. Pretty sad.

Talking to him sure got me in touch with what is happening in sch. Interesting to know how many of my friends are going through a tough time now. It should all be over in 2 weeks i guess for them. haha being at work really cuts you off from everything else. Suddenly my classmates seem as far away as the chicks and dudes i meet at clubbing.

As much as i want to help, i realised i can't. People might see it as i am intruding their group space or being nosey. It saddening to see help being "seen" by this way. So i concluded. Why help when it is not needed? Maybe thats the best policy i should adapt.

It sure is amusing to know that petty differences and out right displeasure is still being shown. Amusing as we being adults should know better. Maybe some people just cant grow up.

I kept my distance. Like i chose to work with you. We drew lots. It was fair. Frankly, i just did my job and shut the hell up when it was your turn. So why are you still giving me that fucked up "i am friendly with you" and "i hate you when i am not around" attitude? well. FUCK u. I will show my displeasure, but i will not go all out to face your displeasure. Frankly, i know i am vocal and wont just sit there and face such attitude. *It seems we are different on this erwan. LOL.*

My dad always tells me. Never make enemies. For you dont know when he might be your boss. And he did give me a few examples he came across. ANd i am talking about CEO positions and shit like that. As much as i find this true, i cant change the fact on how other people think abt me now can i? Everyone has "i am like this. Its either you can stand it or not" in a freaking group. What the fuck happened to words like "compromise" or "adaptability"????

Hell, thats wat 1/4 of my class is made of. ANd dont tell me it aint true. Because it is.

No comments: