1.4.04

passion of christ touched me like no other medium of the christian world ever did....juz reflecting and remembering the crucification scene....broke down juz nw....cldnt help it actually.....everytime the hammer fell on the nail...i waz flinching inside....i remembered clenching and unclenching my fist...as if it waz in terrible pain...but wat broken my resolve waz the nail thru his soles.........my defense and distance against the whole christian idea juz crumbled.....juz walking out of tt cinema and looking at all the ppl arund me....the ignorant grp of ppl....juz thought in my head "and jesus actually died for all these ppl including me"......i dunno...nv felt anithing like this.....shall go ponder.......and pray...


tree shadow
You are a forest shadow. Your essence is that of
the tree or beast that casts you upon the
earth. You feel a purpose to be in balance
with the cycles of life and are wise and
beautiful in your submission to the justice of
Mother Nature. You are peaceful in nature and,
though you feel small, your spirit is precious,
strong, and mighty as the (green)forces with
which it is affiliated. (please rate my quiz
cuz it took me for freaking ever to create)


What Kind of Shadow Are You? (with gorgeous pics)
brought to you by Quizilla

No comments: