4.4.04

its back to the "y does todae pass so damn slowly" period again....a period where everything i do is juz bland and plain with no touch of colour watsoeva...be it games or work.....juz feel like shutting myself of this world and juz stare blankly at my own lime green walls of my room....yEs ppl...i like green...hax
i am starting to get rather detached frm my frens so i figured...mabbie its juz me...juz sumhw realised tt i dun reallie know my frens as well...dun even noe what a "fren" means....to me...all my "frens" are juz mere acquaintances whom i see everydae...passing faces tt fade in whenever there is an event and then juz leave all together when the podium is being dismantled....closeness is like the gust of wind...sudden, cooling and fast...too fast to even hold on to...tok abt warmth...haha
mabbie its coz i nv reallie belonged to a single grp....though there is one in existance....i juz feel tt its a cold and furnitureless room tt we all juz gather in there for the sick of "attendence" and "face".....yes...it sure is hell fun being with them but after u leave...u juz hav forlorn feeling inside u tt leaves u wanting more?
seeing my cuzzins for after so long juz brings a smile to my face...both sides i mean....ytd and todae...i am glad tt my entire family is pretty close together....wouldnt want to know or experience wat a broken family with this uncle hating tt uncle and all tt be..........sad....

hw true...hw true....

ENTP - "Inventor". Enthusiastic interest in everything and always sensitive to possibilities. Non-conformist and innovative. 3.2% of the total population.
Take Free Myers-Briggs Personality Test
personality tests by similarminds.com

No comments: