23.2.04

Why I fired my secretary

Two weeks ago was my 35th birthday, and I wasn't
feeling too hot thatmorning anyway. I went to
breakfast knowing my wife would be pleasant and
say "Happy Birthday," and probably have a present for
me She didn't even say "Good Morning," let alone any
"Happy Birthday." I thought, "Well, that's wives for
you, the children will remember. " The children came
in to breakfast and didn't say a word. When I started
to the office I was feeling pretty low and despondent.

As I walked into my office, my secretary, Janet, said,
"Good morning, boss. Happy Birthday." And I felt a
little better; someone had remembered. I worked
until noon. Then, Janet knocked on my door and said
"You know, it's such a beautiful day outside and it's
your birthday,let's go to lunch, just you and me." I
said, "By George,that's the greatest thing I've heard
all day. Let's go." We went to lunch. We didn't go
where we normally go; we went out to the country to a
little private place. We had two martinis and enjoyed
lunch tremendously.

On the way back to the office, she said, "You know,
it's such a beautiful day. We don't need to go back to
the office, do we?" I said, "No, I guess not." She
said, "Let's go to my apartment."

After arriving at her apartment she said, 'Boss, if you
don't mind, I think I'll go into the bedroom and slip
into something more comfortable." "Sure," I excitedly
replied. She went into the bedroom and, in about six
minutes, she came out carrying a big birthday cake,
followed by my wife, children,and dozens of our
friends, all singing Happy Birthday...............

And there I sat...on the couch...naked ...........


hahaha....jus got back frm a inter-jc "concert" called fusion..a concert for the "touch community" charity apparently....well i muz sae a few gd and potentially gd voices were heard alright.....though mabbie 1 or 2 fail in the looks department....haha.....the rest? hmm...onlie the outside band and the njc "effeversence" grp were gd...the rest were like medicore sec sch performers...frankly....i expected better...being in jc and its kinda like a "public" showing and all??? dun worrie gen.....u did GREAT! ;) i kinda guessed ur voice waz gd but nt TT gd! haha....reallie nice hearing u tonite....and to ur song-writer cum singer cum pianist fren.........she is gosu......bloody gd song the 2nd piece waz........my hat is taken off to her...;)
well well....this new wk wld be seeing loads of action in the work department....followed by the usual interesting spoofs and gags in sch and outings with the guys again in the wkend.....monotonous? kinda....xcept tt it usually twists and turns to make the wk interesting.........well...i DO hav interesting frens.....;)

You are night, you are dark and mysterious, you
have more than likly been through some kind of
truma, depression. you have a creative mind,
and more than likly find peace enjoyment in
drawing, painting, writing. You are closed and
hidden away from people, and hide you emotions
behind a wall which you use on people. Try to
become more open, spread your creativity, you
have no idea of how many people there are out
there like you, exposing your art and yourself
can make other people come out, so many people
would look up to your for your courage and your
spirit, your not evil or bad, just
missunderstood, so get out there and show them
just what you are made of, don't worry about
what other people think, it's what you think
that really matters. Please rate this quiz!!!


What Element Would You Rule Over If You Were A Vampire?
brought to you by Quizilla

No comments: