1.3.08

Old man.

I am 22. And yet i forgot to press the little lever to "start" the rice cooker. Switching the main switch on doesn't count. Some things never change, though i still hangtheclothes/washdishes/sweep.vaccum.mop.wipe the whole freaking house. grrr.

I had two lovely dinners with 2 close groups of friends. Firstly at Sweet Indulgence, Stanley street, with my dear poly classmates, in no favourite order(they are all so dear!) Racheal,Aurelia,Ling,Nicholas and surprise surprise Ruyi! (Sab and Adel you own me a treat!). For a small cafe/bistro, I must say the food and desserts were a 8/10 for me! Definately worth going back for a lovely dinner date for two. ;)

Second dinner was at the Ar-tas-AngMoh(AM) only Black Angus Steakhouse at orchard parade hotel with the Ohana peeps, again in no favourite order, Andre,Shin Leng,Nicole,Kervin,Jiahui,Jixing,Ying,Kailiang,Daryl(LATEST).It was rather embrassing to book a table for 12 and yet have only 3 attendees with a whole group of hungry AMs right behind us in the waiting quene.(I do NOT like that from the Ohana, though as a member, I too sometime share the trait.) I did had to let go a small table due to last minute non-arrivals. Andre's tenderloin was good. So good that i bet the $51.75 was worth it. Special mentioning would be the garlic whipped potato. That, received rather good reviews from the entire table! Monopoly/MJ session after that too!

Who says gatherings aren't fun. =)
Thanks for coming guys!

It's time for a change. Maybe God's plan for me starts at 22.
Church and timbre later!

No comments: