8.1.08

Oh the horror.

i abhor rats. I do. They rank like #1 on my hate-list, followed by "sudden appearences of roaches" and "giant lizards". Remy was cute. I don't deny that. But even if you offer me $50 000 to lie in a tank swarming with them, i will spit at your face and walk away.

So imagine my horror when i discover one scaling the heights on top of the bus stop.

I have this thing when i wait for buses. I look around. At people, trees, sky, whatever that catches my eye. *Babies are particular fun!*

The bus stop was connected to a sheltered walkway. Thus, a small ledge hidden from sight was where i saw Remy. He nonchalantly crossed a *i can see your damn tail curling around in full plain sight* metal fixture to his hidey hole. I suddenly felt really concious of what was above me, much less the sitting area at the stop. As i ducked and craned my neck to spot Remy, the uncle behind me must be thinking strange thoughts about me.

Gross.


This has no particular relation to the post. But i burst out laughing on the bus amidst stares.

My friend is globally iconic!

No comments: