12.3.07

Apology.

I must apologize. The entries are coming in too slow i admit. It seems to reflect the situation at work. Where stories are coming in too slow for my editor. Next in the waiting list are graphic artists who have to wait for the text/story to fit in the current layout. Two words to sum up everything. "Free-time".
Which isnt bad really. Just that when the text/story comes in, everybody will be looking at the graphic artists to finish the magazine for deadline Hey. It isnt all play and no work. Just lots of play and Hi-pressured fast work.
Just as well. Judging from all the reactions i get about my posting, i dont really expect any form of respect anyway. After all, i am serving my country.

In a really warped, slack, relaxed way. Now thats the RIGHT way of serving your country. With my rifle and my buddy and MEeeEE!

No comments: