5.4.06

Its official. I agree with all the men out in the world. WOMEN ARE A DISTRACTION ON THE ROAD. lol.


Driving on a uber wet rainy day was...fun. Though dangerous, i was enjoying myself watching the giant geysers of water spray onto the walkway. Not that i purposely did it nor did anyone got splashed. Haha. It was really flooding at Ubi area. i think as high as 3/4 wheel height. And yes i went slow and didnt course any danger to anyone. Including myself!


I am starting to like designing. Its fun! Yes i can sit here for hours just trying to create something or do a graphic clip. But u get really proud of wat u do. Although i have little. But i have some to be proud of. =)


I am sorry if i am neglecting you. Its just that it seems so full. The timetable tt is. There is bearly enough room for me! No matter. We shall make the extra effort! =)

No comments: