17.1.06

Main highlight of today: PRUDENTIAL PATHFINDERS 2006 GALA AWARDS DINNER.


Lol. I was suppose to cover a Insurance company. So i got invited. And yes. Poor little under-dressed me was sitting amongst the many insurance agents at Marriot hotel. Hey mind u. I had my best short-sleeved shirt on and not so slacky dress pants. Maybe i dont look as tacky as the chap who basically wore like he was on his way to his client's house and took home the 20yr long award. But everyone were all poofed up hair and zany dress up. But. BUT. If i will take up a job i will be a insurance agent. You never know when u might meet ur life partner. My gawd. The women *not girls* were so hot. Gdness. No wonder i see so many young steads too.


Alright Alright. I did what i had to do. Albeit the shakiness and dark moody lighting. Sighz. I worry about the usage of the footage. Bah.* I will try again next time.* They were nice though. None of that "they will bombard u with small talk and start approaching u." Or maybe i was like the youngest guy there. Lol.


I would never harm you. Or us. I promise. And i shall keep them thoughts at bay.

No comments: