15.6.05

FUCK MY FUCKING ROUTER.......FUCK FUCK FUCK.
ok. I HAD to get that off my chest..lest the neighbours think i go mad or something..This past few days have resulted in me being a jerkass and all..sorry u. Sorry for all the worry and slpness nights i caused u. i kinda sorted out my thinking. And yea. It was painful. Guess it was the companionship that i really craved. having only U as my ONLY sms bud, phone bud and talking bud really sums up everything..I seriously dont talk to anyone xcept u. Not that i am scaring u or anything.

Its fucked really. I am just sick of taking the intiative. Let people call if they want to find me. Let people call if they want to talk. I am always the "chap" whu remembers and gives ppl gifts. I dont see them coming back. I nv see people sharing things with me while i am always offering. I hate calling people and see my phone silent a whole damn day. More like everyday.

Fuck this.
From now on, If people remember me? Gd for me.

No comments: