23.8.04

isnt it irritating when u noe u gotta slp but u just dont wanna?? tts hw i am feeling right now...the dull aching pain..my throbing head..my bruise tt is constantly on fire everytime i lean on my left hip..my strained bloodshot eyes..stiffen-at-the-joint fingers.. the blurry and hazy vision..but i can still hear birds chirping at the distance...am i hearing things?? no wait.."cast eyes at clock" its 6.00pm
Nw i know y....

Ying's place was neat....done up pretty nicely for a HDB..and its near my gal's place to boot! lol..hsewarming was nice..with great food and all...
ANother gal's place: Chloe
tt hse has the words "bali" "batik" and lastly "designer" its like a showroom hse where u can seat and all but can never live in knowing that trying to maintain tt chic and elegant look...lol..but nevertheless..1 cool place...*thumbs up for money well-spent*
well..todae's the first time i forsook a meal to do work....har har..Dinner was only 3 strawberries, 4 mashmellows, choc wafers and a glass of milk....lasted me thru the night huh...gosh i am hungry nw...
sighz...when u are dead tired u can go rambling on huh...haha
i HATE presents....i think half my cash hav been goin to gifts or presents of sum kind...worse of all..i still owe PRESENT money.........>.<

God..i can hear sch buses driving arund downstairs and alarm clocks goin off....
time for me to slp......haha!

No comments: