16.5.04

well..yesterday waz a uneventful day...had dinner with mok and ken at bugis...had a good bowl of beef noodles behind parco in one of the alleys...aparently it waz sum famous restaurent which specialized in tt and it waz pretty gd....deserved the 6 bucks i must sae...after tt waz a sitting down at Bishan Olio Dome where my gal waz working.....stressful period for her...tt poor lass...Didnt do much xcept toking and downing our coffee while waiting for her to finish work....aparently the boss waz purposely keeping her back...dunno why..look at me..then at her...then ask her do more stuff....wat a bitch...had a gd mind to walk over and hav a gd tok with him....haha...
sat there for bout 2 hrs..had a gd chat with both of them...partly bout relationships partly bout mok's screwed up life...lolx...it can be settled man...ya juz gotta build tt bridge outta monotonousness...cheers our spiritual group leader! *grinz*
oh yea...had a couple of puffs thnx to the generousity of ken.....its nt tt bad reallie...with tt minty taste in ur mouth after u breathe out the smoke....dun get me wrong...i aint "hooked" yet or kanna "one puff and ya hooked" thingy...i wouldnt mind trying again though i gotta get the inhaling part correct to stop coughing...lol...
so the top 2 of "things i will try nt to do" has been done....way to go....


statement
percentile

I enjoy antagonizing people.

88%

I focus more on love and relationships than security or career.

83%

I am rarely scared by loud noises.

85.5%

I am the last to laugh at a joke.

18%

I would rather please myself than others.

14%

I am quick to understand things.

12%
Take Free Percentile Test


No comments: