25.1.04

argh..........................sch's tml and i havent even "touched" literally touched my work yet......kinda slpy nw too... :0
die die die......gnna die tonight man...
well...a rather fruitful new yr i muz sae...even if the hongbao collection waz a tad low due to certain aunties tt went mia...haha
pretty lucky year for me...juz ytd i won 25 bucks frm majong....considering we were onlie playing 10cents 20 cents...haha
i did learn the final steps to majong also..frm my mum and "supporting members" tt were arund me...lolx...hw to win big! hehx

wat a sucky ending to chi new year... and DRE: stop being so desperate for ppl yar?? lolx


Picture of the One Ring
WOW!! Good job! You know as much about Middle Earth
as I do!! Finally, someone who knows Middle
Earth! Most people think they know everything
there is to know about Middle earth just by
watching the movies! HAH!! well keep up the
good work! ( I wouldn't be surprised if you are
learning elvish!! ) RATE MY QUIZ!!


*~* The TOUGHEST Lord Of The Rings Quiz *~* [with pictures!]
brought to you by Quizilla

No comments: